Thursday, March 12, 2009

Vinyl

Back at Christmastime, I ordered some vinyl lettering from my friend, Amanda.
I don't know what my problem was, but it's taken until the last couple of weeks for us to put it up! Susannah took the job of actually putting it up while I directed the placement. Susannah's a pro.
She's very meticulous!
Cute! I love it. I've been looking for a good thing to put for my kitchen and I liked this one the best. Here's a side note for Kristal. Unbeknownst to me, this is the same font you used on that cute B hanging thing you gave us that one Christmas! It fits perfectly! :)

2 comments:

Amanda Murdock said...

Yay, you got it up!!! It looks amazing. Can I use these pictures if I need to show people how to apply their sticker? They look totally professional. Susannah looks like a super vinyl model! I like this font you picked out. One of my all time favorites.

kristal said...

Um, also, that's the same font I used for MY Bon Appetit when I lived in Texas in my appartment kitchen. You guys wanna be me soo bad. Just move here!