Sunday, August 12, 2012

Team Pictures - 1 Year already?!?!?

This coming Wednesday will be my one year anniversary of working with The Chappell Group!
 I love working for them.  Our team is awesome and so much fun.  I work closely with Linda and Jake who have my same job description - "Client Associate" or CA with the group.
 These guys are the core of the Chappell Group.  In the back are Brent and Brad with Rob seated in front.  They're just fantastic!  They're the Financial Advisors or FAs.
Here's our whole team.  Neal is between Linda and Jake and is a banker with B of A.  He helps lots of our clients with banking and financing needs.  Between Jake and myself is Colby, the newest addition to our team.  He will eventually be a FA.

1 comment:

Wendy Sue said...

They're really nice pictures! I can't believe it's been a year.