Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Birthday

A few days before my birthday I met Robert and his brother Russell in Austin.
We had some dinner at Scholtzky's Deli and then headed over by UT.
Cute! :)
We went to a Rush concert.  Robert LOVES Rush. It was a really fun concert.
On my actual birthday, I got some fun treats at work.  Jake made an awesome banana cream pie.
Linda made a delicious German chocolate bundt cake.
After work, Robert came over and we met up with Kim and Collette went and watched Oblivion.
We headed to Outback for dinner and Katherine and Erin met us there.
Totally randomly and unexpectedly, we ran into Robert's cute niece Jennifer there.  She's a waitress at that restaurant!
Robert made me a necklace out of chain maile that turned out really cool.
He brought me some beautiful orange roses as well.  Part of my present will be an i-Phone once we get our cell phone plans all worked out.  Yahoo!
This next one has nothing to do with my birthday, but I wanted to put it somewhere.  Last Wednesday Robert came into town and went to the temple with me.  We had dinner with the Martin's and then stayed at their house.  Bro. Martin had put this sign on the door of the room I slept in.  I thought it was so funny!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Fun birthday and funny Bro. Martin!

Wendy Sue said...

Looks like a really fun birthday!

Josh and Jennifer Norman said...

Leave it to my dad! Poor Robert! (I'm pretty sure he considers you another daughter, so it's only natural he put that up).

On another note, I just realized I never sent you the pictures I took of your shower. I'll get on that today...sorry