Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun Visit

It was a lot of fun to have Adam here for a visit. It felt like he never left. Our Friday night was filled with the Halloween stuff. Saturday we went on a bike ride, made food, and stole each others phones, wallets, keys, etc. for old times' sake.
We also dragged Adam to a little birthday party for Zain and Nadia. Their mom threads our eyebrows. She really wanted us to come to the party. The kids were really excited! Zain is 8 and Nadia is 5.
We then met up with Nate at the driving range to hit some golf balls. The guys were pretty good - Susannah and I had a bit of a rocky start, but we each got some good hits. This picture is not particularly flattering of any of us. That's what we get for trying to look "cool."
This little struggle happened during some key stealing moments at the range. Adam pulled a "too heavy" face right when I snapped the picture. Stinker.
We had to take a picture of "the gang" since we were all together again. Fun night. We ended up playing Scum and then watching "The Singles Ward" which is no longer on a list of movies that I particularly enjoy. For those of you who have missed seeing pictures of Adam - stay tuned. He's coming for Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

crack'n up ourselves said...

Once again, it looks like you are having more fun than me. All well, you deserve it!

Kristal said...

Awww, I wish I was part of the gang. So no rings amoungst the gang yet? I'm seirously done wasting time...here, I'll do it for him. "Suzannah...will you be my beautiful bride for the eternities?" - Adam

There, done, let's get this ball rolling now!

Kristal said...

Oh, and seirously, when are you guys going to pay Aunt Karen a visit? She misses you a lot and in a week or so she'll have lots of nuts and chocolate chips for you to eat...um, and you could walk 2 blocks down and visit her favorite people in the world...honestly, I think we're working our way up on her list...which is a goal of mine, cause I wanna ride her shirt tail through the gates. She's a saint!

Kristal said...

I'm just going to post every hour til you come visit. So, I see that Adam is coming for Thanksgiving. Good thing I already asked for him so he didn't have to be like 75% of guys and ask for someone's hand in marriage on a holiday....lame and unoriginal!
But what I'm writing about this time is...who's "wendy's photography"? Is taht your mom? And yes, she (whoever she is) is way better than me, but hello, where's my photography link? You stink! You are no longer allowed to use the smoking hot picture I took of you two on your blog...unless you pay me. ok ok, you can leave it because it brings me joy to see it on here. Just like I have about 15 wedding announcements on my fridge just because I took the picture...even thought some of the weddings were from 2006. That's what people like me with very little accomplishments do. Hey, can you guys come visit?

Alona said...

Wendy is my cousin's husband - same name as my mom! I will get your link up there ASAP! You rock, Kristal!

Kristal said...

ok, so I gave up on posting every hour or whatever, but I have an amazing recipe that involves crescent rolls, white chocolate chips, semi sweet chocolate chips, a few kinds of nuts and sweetened condensed milk...you can only have some if you come visit. Think about it.

Kristal said...

this freaky deaky lord of the rings sounding music on your blog is freaking me out!

Jessica said...

I love playing scum! We play all the time when we are camping with the Tubbs! And I totally agree with Kristal! Adam needs to pop the question, they look way cute together!

Amanda Murdock said...

Alona! I just want to say thank you for coming to the Open House! It means sooo much that you and Susannah would take the time to drive all the way over here! I am very thankful for you both! The support means a lot!

What did you think of Survivor? I was ticked off! Marcus was my favorite. Now I am going for Bob or Charlie or Maddi! I was sad though.

Thanks again! You are both so amazing. I love you!
Amanda

Kristal said...

You went to HER Open house? Well, I'm having on in December, and if you don't come....oooohhhweee, I tell you what!