Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Lifting weights - no. . . people!

So, the other day, for reasons that I can't recall, some friends of ours thought it would be a great idea to use Susannah as a human weight. I actually have it on video (which you may have guessed from the picture), but I couldn't get it to upload. I'll have to try again later.


We started out with Justin doing the good ole' bench press. We've got Joe filming and the Luchador spotting.

That's Justin inviting you to the gun show.

Not to be outdone, Joe goes for some squats.

They pose for a cool-down shot.

We all decided we needed our picture with Joe since he's MOVING in a week! Too bad I forgot you shouldn't get pictures taken of yourself when you have no make-up and you let your hair air dry.

Joe and the Luchador

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Luchador is just asking for it. I can tell by his cocky little face!!! Joe has a great smile...too bad he's moving. Um, and you look great in that picture!!! I wish I looked that hot w/o make up and air dried hair, but sadly, we all know...I DON"T! COME VISIT!!!
The amusement park is up again.