Friday, September 21, 2007

Ode to Joe

My good friend, Joe pointed out that there were no pictures of him on my blog. I told him he should have hung out with us more this summer, when I started posting! I must be turning soft in my old age - his whining really did work on me this time! Just kidding - I'm happy to post some great Joe moments. . .


Here he is with Susannah and I at our house and some get together we had a few months ago.

We went with Joe and his family on a fun trip to Palestine, TX during spring break of this year. Tons of fun!

My favorite Joe memory so far, though, is that he was/is my jogging buddy. We started training in December of last year and ran the Cowtown half marathon on February 24th in Ft. Worth. It was a great accomplishment. Joe, a.k.a. Coach LeFunk, wants to start training now for next February. I hope the weather cools down soon!

2 comments:

Kristal said...

By any chance does Joe also go by Otto? Cause the last Joe I met did.

Alona said...

He doesn't go by Otto . . .yet. I think I'll start that up next time I see him! :) Thanks for the tip.