Saturday, May 14, 2011

100 Songs in 100 Days

My friend Katherine introduced me to her friend Nancy who's taken on a different, but really cool challenge. She's writing 100 songs in 100 days!

This is her first one. She explains a little about it in this first one. I knew Nancy's sister Carrie from some of my first years in Houston. Great girls - both of them!

Her second song really cracked me up.

Like she stated in that first video, she was looking for others to sing. I happen to know these two ladies and thought they did a great job!

I also really liked this guy's singing. He's in a band himself!

Cute with her nieces!
These aren't my favorite vocals, but I know this guy! He's from where my parents used to live in San Angelo. Small world! Anyway, I just pulled a few songs off of her blog. Check it out HERE! She doesn't have videos on all of her songs, but what a great challenge!

1 comment:

Wendy Sue said...

That's funny!! I looked at the last picture before I read the caption and thought, that looks like Evan Clayson!