Friday, May 6, 2011

My Birthday

I had a great birthday back on the 25th of April.
When I got to school I had a few surprises waiting for me. One was this little get-up. Tricia got me the hat and I wore it all day except for out at recess and dismissal duties. It was too windy. The button was from our school's student council. I was so happy to see Dylan Frye back in class on my birthday. It was a good day for him.
I actually had a really productive day. I vacuumed that morning, had a good day at school, mowed my lawn, showered, and made it to dinner with some great friends!
We came back to my house for some dessert and I was surprised with Katherine's flamingos.
Her mom and sister put 30 pink flamingos in her yard on her 30th birthday and she's had fun with them ever since. I was glad to be part of the fun!
Both of my roommates made a birthday treat. Jen made me the usual and delicious chocolate chip cheesecake. Kristin made me these chocolate peanut butter bars that were also very delicious.
It was in the fridge like this on my birthday eve and I was very curious. I'm proud to say that I didn't peek!

2 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

I'm glad you had a happy day. I was thinking of you all day long!!

Susannah said...

Fun day! I like your costume stuff! and...I'm glad you were born!