Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Madison 5

My junior year at BYU was one of my best years ever! My roommates that year were fantastic. We lived in Liberty Square - Madison 5. I headed to UT last weekend for Allie's wedding - one of my all time favorite people and roommates. I actually lived with her for 2 school years. The first year we lived in Heritage Halls (Fox).
Here's Allie with her siblings: (L-R) Stephanie, Jen, Jeff, Allie, Kim, and Courtney. These guys were like my second family when I was at BYU. Jen lived with us as well at Liberty Square.
Allie's hilarious. She wore these huge, ugly boots under her dress. It was cold!
Awww! BFF!
Allie and Brett make a really cute couple. He's a great guy (and lucky)!
Here's a little mixed-year roommate shot. Malana's on the left. She was our roommate in Heritage Halls. I grew up with Malana in Joseph City. On the far right is Carly, roommate from Liberty Square.
Here are the Liberty Square roommates at the reception. L-R is me, Carly, Allie, Wendy, Nicole, and Jen. We're only missing one - Jamie where are you?!?!?! Allie went to Jerusalem after the first semester that school year and Nicole moved in to replace her. Nicole knew Allie and Jen from home.
All changed and ready for the honeymoon! New Zealand and Fiji!!!!! No fair!
Malana and I hung out with Carly for a bit after the reception. Carly, thanks for letting me stay with you!!!!

Here's the video I took of them coming out of the temple!

1 comment:

Raysha said...

I'm so glad you and Malana hung out. It's been too long since she and I hung out and now I moved away from her. So, sad.