Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Staying . . . for now

Initially we were going to have a going away/birthday party for Adam, but it got changed to just a birthday party because Adam may not be leaving. There's some VISA kinks that need to get worked out so he can go to Korea.
This is the birthday cake I made for him. If you can't tell by the plethora of pictures, I was pretty happy with how it turned out.
I really liked the mint leaves touch.
Luckily I made some cupcakes with the extra batter so people could snack before we cut the cake.
Here's Adam being over dramatic with the candle blowing.

Besides it being Adam's party, it was also 3 other friends' birthdays - Kristin, Bradford and Seana. We made a little birthday cupcake for Kristin.
Josh and Sus

Abraham and Sus (they had to take a stripe picture).
Here muscle woman Susannah shows her strength.

Blowing out the candles. He thought I was taking a still shot so he's moving REALLY slowly.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

I think that this whole "visa issue" happened for a "reason" if you "know what I mean"