Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Freeze Dance

We had our class "Friendship Party" the day after Valentine's Day.
I had to take a picture of Paige's CUTE outfit! Just about every teacher in the school commented on it that day.

One of the games at the party was something the kids LOVE. It's called freeze dance. One of the moms made mix of fast songs that we played and let the kids go crazy dancing. They had to freeze when the music stopped. Well, I have some serious dancers in my class. Check out Eric in the blue shirt. His little hip movements at the beginning of this one crack me up.

In this one he does a funny chicken walk move. I have a bunch more video, but I'll stick with these two for now. All I have to say is if we have extra time at the end of the day ever, I'm going to play some music and watch the dancing!

No comments: