Sunday, June 22, 2008

Visas

We got a little worried that we wouldn't get our visas for Egypt in time. We were lucky enough to have an Egyptian Consulate in Houston, so we just had to drive downtown 3 TIMES to get everything taken care of, but alas - it's done!
We had to take a quick picture outside the door because it looked so cool. We leave for our trip tomorrow (Tuesday) so you may not see posts from me for a couple of weeks (after the other one I'm doing today) unless I end up having time and the means to do it overseas. One thing you can be assured of - there will be PICTURES!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amanda Murdock said...

I am so excited for you all to go. I will miss you but have the best trip ever! Love you guys.

okbushmans said...

I am so excited for you two! What an awesome trip! Take tons of pictures for us!