Sunday, June 22, 2008

River Trip

Yesterday our ward and another ward in the Houston area drove to New Braunfels to float the Comal River. I've floated the Guadelupe before, but this was new for me. I actually didn't take any pictures until the way home, but it was a fun trip.
We got silly and bored on the 3 hour trip home so we broke out the cameras. Brock drove and Megan was sitting shotgun.
Here's the backseat crew. Poor Abraham was wiped out because he's been working night shifts at his jobs, but doing other things during the day, so he's been getting around 3 hours of sleep at the most each day.
He calls Susannah Curly Lion head so we made him a curly lion head with her hair. He woke up right as we were taking the picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abraham looks like a female impersonator. I'm glad you guys had fun on your river trip.

Jen and Joe. said...

HOW DID I NOT KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG.