Sunday, February 1, 2009

School fun

I've had a few fun goings on at school lately so I thought I'd post a few of them.
We had Antarctica week a few weeks back and one of the activities I had the kids do, was to make these cute penguins out of Oreos. They turned out super cute!
I like this shot. Most of them were slightly demolished by this point so we had to eat them right after!
Since Susannah's right across the hall from me at school, we had a good time one day during our conference period.
We took this one in front of a lovely tissue box I had on my desk.
These two boys were eating lunch with me. If you've seen my "first grade funnies" section, these are the boys who talked about what they wanted to be when they grew up. The one on the right is the one who said "butt model."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope they know how hard it is to be a butt model. BTW, that ring is amazing. Where did you get it?

Alona said...

I think this guy named Harold gave it to her. Nice guy.