Monday, December 21, 2009

Polar Express & Party Day

The last two days of school before Christmas vacation are always a little crazy.
On Thursday, the whole school had Polar Express day. It was cold and rainy, but we still rode the Polar Express. This is my class with Santa just before the ride.
We all fit into 3 cars and I had to take a quick picture of each car.
They were really excited.
I sat in this car and held a giant umbrella since it was raining outside and this one didn't have a roof.
I love this shot of a couple of the kids hanging out the window. Sadly first grade had to go last - the last hour of the day and I must have been asked a million times when we were going to get to ride the train! :)
We had early release on Friday, but also had our party. They made little snowmen out of donut holes. This one made a little guy instead. She wanted me to take a picture of it for her.

No comments: