Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween

I had a couple of fun Halloween activities.
Our ward had a trunk or treat and RS was in charge.  It was an easy one.  I just bought rootbeer float stuff and Kenna and I manned the booth while the kids went around and got candy.
I loved this little peacock costume.  Sorry it's a little blurry!
I loved April's costume.  She's pregnant and added the baby skeleton to her costume.  I thought it was super cute.  Nate showed up for a quick visit.  He was in town to see his kids over Halloween, but I forgot to take any pictures.
Katherine's birthday is on October 30th.  We had a little dinner party for her on Halloween, though.  About half the folks there dressed up.  Here are a few of them.  Justin was a "chick magnet,"  Scott was . . . not sure if there's an actual name, but he went all out.  I don't know Kath's pirate friend, but Katherine's old lady costume was awesome.  The sign on her says Granny Smith and it has the grocery store code on it.  She's funny.
Scott had his nails painted and even had a purse with make-up in it.  We got this one of him reapplying some lipstick.  It was hilarious!
Here's looking down the table.  There were lots of people there.
Katherine was also reapplying lipstick a lot.  Like any "stereotypical" grandmother, she was kissing everyone on the cheek.  It cracked me up.  No, I didn't dress up.  I was lame this year and had no ideas.
I got Katherine this cake but forgot candles.  Chuy's gave me this little "chip" to light.  It worked really well.
Here's a better shot of Granny Kath.  She wore a body suit with a saggy chest and a saggy pooch.  It was hilarious!

2 comments:

Wendy Sue said...

Fun stuff, I love the skeleton costume!

Susannah said...

Looks like fun!! I like Katherine!