Sunday, November 18, 2012

Halloween

I had a few fun Halloween items I thought I should post.
A few days before Halloween I got to babysit my friend, Jen's little girlies.  They had just gotten these cute Halloween outfits.  I got Evie pretty much the same thing as her littlest one - Ellie.  
We had a ward truck or treat.  This was my trunk.  I ran out of candy pretty quickly.
We had it in the parking lot of our new Summerwood Stake Center and was a lot of fun.  I went to another party that night, but didn't get any good pictures.
On the actual Halloween I went over to Katherine's mom's place to celebrate Katherine's birthday.  She bought some adhesive mustaches that cracked me up.
Katherine had also made these nasty looking finger cookies.
I made Katherine a hat like I made for Evie and Penny.  Here she, Erin, and I are sporting our mustaches.
Katherine changed into her 8 ball costume to hand out candy to the trick or treaters.  It was a pretty clever costume.
Katherine is definitely a master of dressing up.
She snapped this not so flattering picture of me as I was sitting out on the steps.  I was a dunce again when it came to dressing up.  The past two years I haven't come up with anything good.  I need to start thinking for next year!

1 comment:

Wendy Sue said...

I'm really glad you caught up your blog. It was fun to see all the pictures.