Sunday, December 30, 2007

Old Pictures

First of all, I love pictures. For a nice Sunday activity today we were looking at about a million pictures my mom brought back from her mom's house. The house is in the process of being sold and my Grandma has moved in with my Aunt Norma. Everyone's in the process of kind of going through and dividing up her stuff. Anyway, I just snapped some pictures of some of her pictures that I loved.
This picture is of my Grandpa Evans. He's in the middle. It appears that he and his friend are torturing this lovely young woman. I love this picture!
This is my Grandpa again. He's on the left. I'm not sure who the other guy is. My Grandpa passed away in 1985.
Here's a hilarious picture of my mom when she was little.
Here she is with her mom!
I love this 70s picture of my parents. My dad had A LOT of hair! This was taken on Maui - one of my very favorite places.
I had to include these two "grumpy" kid pictures of myself. I had actually never seen either of these before. I like this one because it shows my cast from when I broke my ankle.
My mom says I had been eating dirt just prior to this picture.
I LOVE this picture of Susannah and myself! It's another Maui favorite.
I had to include this picture of the cutest kid EVER! I don't know how he survived. It seems like he would have been squeezed to death for being as cute as he was! He's not so giant in this picture!

No comments: