Friday, July 18, 2008

Youtubes

There are two Youtube videos that I've seen recently that I wanted to share. Be warned that they are completely unrelated in content!


This first one is a video the church put together using Elder Holland's talk that he gave about continuing revelation. It's a great missionary tool to use.

The second is one that Chris Potter sent me on Facebook. It made me laugh out loud. I thought it would be appropriate to share since we have a big luau coming up the beginning of August!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

I wish that guy was my friend.

Anonymous said...

Elder Ballard looks a lot like Elder Holland in that video.

Alona said...

It's a good thing we have people like anonymous around. I think it's a great benefit to have all your mistakes thrown in your face . . .