Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fun Temple Night

Yesterday evening was great. I work at the temple on Wednesday nights so Susannah and I headed on over.
On our way, we saw Adam riding his bike! That was pretty random. He raced us and won.
Susannah had a meeting after her session and came back to pick me up after the meeting. While I was waiting, I whipped out the camera and took some pictures. I was messing with the shutter speed. It was also very humid and I think my lens fogged up. I like this shot, though!Here's one that's a little lighter and more clear.There were lots of tiny little snails by the water fountain in the front.This picture makes me so mad! It won't turn the right way. It's turned right in my photo program and on the uploading view, but once it gets on my blog, it's turned this way! Aarg! I wanted to put it in to show the scale for how little the snails were.
I took a lot of flower shots, but I just put on one for your viewing pleasure.
Susannah, Kim, Adam, and I went to Gringo's after that for some dinner. The waiter put a fake nose in the "to go box" he brought for Susannah. It fell out when she opened the box to put her food in. They thought it was pretty funny. So did we!
We saw the new Batman movie on the IMAX after that. It looked awesome on that big of a screen and the sound was incredible. That is definitely a guy movie.

8 comments:

Idaho Bushmans said...

It was so good. We loved it. Keep having a good summer.

Sharlae said...

Nice landscaping! We should hire someone to come help us with our pathetic backyard :).

I like the flour game...that sounds like lots of fun and the marker war looks fun too.

123 checkoutourfamily said...

that previous comment was from me (Trisha) but somehow I must have been signed in under my sister-in-law's account...weird!

Jessica said...

That temple is so beautiful! we're getting a couple new temples in Arizona, I'm so excited!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. What kind of camera do you use? I think we are in the market for a new one (although Jason doesn't know it yet!)

Valerie said...

Love the snail pics. And I'm impressed with the landscaping stuff!

Anonymous said...

you got beat in a race by a bicycle!?! you must drive a honda...

Alona said...

Hondas are the BEST!