Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Adieu

I had to say another goodbye on Monday morning.
Kirsten packed up her stuff and took off at about 6:00 am :(
I was going to say that Katherine was helping Kirsten load the bike, but it doesn't look like it in this picture. She really did help, though!
I'm putting the rest of these on here for Kirsten! Hugs all around . . . starting with Kim.
Stacie,
Yours truly,
and finally, Katherine.
Off she drove into the sun. . . rise. I will really miss Kirsten. She's one of the funniest people on the planet, is a great listener, and an awesome friend. Good luck in Guatemala this summer!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

THANKS ALONA!!! I am going to miss you so so so much too!.. what am I saying. I already do! I only today got around to checking up on blogs. I can't wait to see you again on the return trip from Guate!