Friday, June 5, 2009

Fiddler on the Roof

Last Tuesday night we had quite a treat. Susannah got a group together to go watch the Broadway production of Fiddler on the Roof. The most exciting part was . . .
TOPOL!
The actor from the movie that really defined Tevye's character was coming! We LOVE him and were so excited! He is NOT overrated. It was incredible!
I found this video that shows him years and years ago in the movie.

This one is some sort of advertisement for when he came to Australia, I think, but it's the same show and shows lots of scenes so I thought I would share it with those of you who didn't get the chance to see it! :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

That was SO fun to see!! Pure magic!!

Amanda Murdock said...

Shannon and Jared took their son to see this last week and they said it was sooo good! I am glad you got to go.

Kirsten said...

IT WAS SO SO GOOD!