Sunday, November 18, 2007

Steamroll


Here's the video I've been waiting for! I decided not to stick it in sequence after all because it would already be on the second page! Yikes!


This was at our camp out. Adam and Abraham were sleeping out under the stars. We were in a tent. When we tried to leave our tent, Susannah found that it had been tied shut with fishing line. We obviously thought it was those two jokers so Susannah decided to wake them up with a nice steamroll. It turns out that it wasn't them who pranked our tent, but they deserved a good steamroll anyway!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I love your blog. I read it and just start laughing because its like I'm still in Texas hanging out with you and I can hear you saying half this stuff outloud! Crazy... Keep the witty commentaries and funny pics coming. Talk soon!

The other ALB

123 checkoutourfamily said...

Alona,

I get a kick out of your blog. What a fun way to say "Good Morning!" I'm sure they did deserve it...hehehe