Saturday, May 10, 2008

Missin' the Mexican

So, the Mexican decided to leave us for the summer. He's now in Tennessee trying to sell people security systems. Before he left, we wanted to get some good pictures of us with him. It's actually a lot harder than you might think!
This was not our first take. We had several before this one. It had serious cute picture potential until Abraham pulled out the guns. Nice.
We got tired of running back and forth with the timer.
These were all taken the day before he left at our combined FHE. This is one of the nicer ones.
Here's another nice group shot with Kim added!
Things started to go downhill pretty quickly, though. Apparently I'm the only one who didn't get the "crazy picture" memo.

This video shows a short clip of what we went through as we tried to get some nice pictures. This was the end of a much longer . . . dance (would you call it that?).
This picture cracks me up minus the fact that I look shockingly like a bodybuilder. I promise that my neck isn't really that big!
They had to have a bit of fun after all that torturous picture taking. We already miss you, Abraham!

2 comments:

Kristal said...

Aww, sad, but I'm kinda glad, cause I was jealous that you had your own Mexican and i don't. Um, what's the verdict with Warr?

Amanda Murdock said...

It's sad that he's gone for the summer. Hopefully he will have good luck selling security systems, he should be going to LA or Oak Cliff to do that. :) I love all the craziness, it's so fun!