Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas

My parents decided to join the fun in Moscow and they headed over on Christmas Eve.
We started a new tradition of having fondue on Christmas Eve. It was quite enjoyable.
Here's a little bit of the spread. We had cheese, broth, and chocolate fondue with LOTS of stuff to dip in it.
We kept trying to get a shot of how stringy (but delicious) the cheese was.
This one turned out better. I think we let it cool down too much. We were having trouble keeping the sterno lit.
Delicious!
Christmas morning we opened our presents. My mom got the coveted i-Pad and she's had a lot of fun playing with it.
Adam got a little remote control car that he and Adam Warr had some fun with.
Adam's favorite gift was the fishing trip we all chipped in on. He was pretty excited.
Susannah was super excited about the Dyson that Adam got her. She couldn't wait to vacuum.
Adam was sitting on "Santa's" lap with his last minute requests. :)
Here are some of the crew at breakfast. Adam cracked me up with his "happy lamp." It made him look like someone from blue man group. The camera didn't catch his full blueness.
I was really excited to give out my gift to everyone. I got us all matching Maui Pineapple Co. t-shirts. I think they were a big hit.
We got a picture in them while we were all together. It was very cold and snowy outside.
We took another one inside.
I had to put this in here as proof that Adam was using a Mac! :) I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Cutest family ever! I do love those Maui Pine shirts!